Motorcycle & RV Insurance

Your favorite toys need insurance protection too. We can design a plan that suits your needs.

Bodily Injury:

This coverage is for injury to others. In the state of Nebraska you are required to have 25/50 limits. This means 25,000 bodily injury per person. 50,000 bodily injury per accident. At Watts Insurance group we highly recommend a minimum of 100/300 but prefer to write 250/500 due to the increasing cost of healthcare and distracted driving.

Property Damage:

This coverage is for damage you cause to property that is not yours. Some examples would be another vehicle, house, RV, trailer, bicycle etc.  The state of Nebraska requires 25,000 in property damage coverage. At Watts Insurance Group we advise 100,000 due to the average cost of examples listed prior.

Medical Payments:

This coverage pays out on a per person basis no matter fault. It will also cover if you or a household member is hit by a car while on foot or in someone else’s vehicle. It is a very affordable coverage and often overlooked. When deciding the coverage level for you consider what your maximum out of pocket on your health insurance is on a per individual basis. This is not a required coverage in the state of Nebraska.

Comprehensive or “other than collision”:

This coverage is for damage for events like theft, fire, glass damage, animals, flood, hail, weather incidents. This is an optional coverage but required if you have a lease or loan.


This coverage is for when your vehicle strikes an object. This is an optional coverage but required if you have a lease or loan.

Coverage for special equipment can also be added to a recreation vehicle policy.

Rental Reimbursement:

RR provides a rental vehicle for when your vehicle is in the shop due to a covered claim.

Roadside Assistance:

Roadside coverage is either a service provide by your insurance company through a 3rd party vendor or a limit of money that can be reimbursed to you in the event you need roadside assistance.

***Most people don’t know that if you get a Motorcycle you also have to get a new policy. It cannot be added to your personal auto policy.*** Call us at (402) 261-3999 or email us at [email protected] for a free quote today!